01 December 2010

Central Station party

Glasgow's Central Station will be having a party on Friday which also acts as a launch event for the book which will be distributed from January 2011. I can't make it there [it's at the Sub Club complete with rum and Scotland's house champion Harri on the decks]. However, the book - which I will be getting sent at some point - does include one of the works I produced as part of the Sshhh project. So, yep, another book. Which is very nice.

Instead I'll actually be out for a few pre-Xmas drinks with my MA chums in Manchester to celebrate Irish finally doing the decent thing and leaving these shores*.

*Sorta



UPDATE:
A pic of us from the above at what seems to now be our 'regular' eating place. We asked the staff not to move the hazard sign for this. Oh, the glamour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors

Followers