The software used to create this was something called Cinema 4D.
- ► 2011 (13)
- Sonic Warfare: Sound, Affect, and the Ecology of F...
- Upcoming projects from Matthew Herbert
- Lise Malinovsky postcard
- Bigger Than Words, Wider Than Pictures invitation
- Stadsbiblioteket in Malmo
- The Black Diamond
- Book making
- Identity based on "sonic energy"
- Basic Sound Effector from Adam Brandon
- Cardboard Record Sleeve Doubles as Record Player
- British Library photos
- British Library project
- Visit to the British Library
- Toulon books
- Chris Cunningham
- "What Is Noise?"
- Noisia - 'Machine Gun' video
- Paul Octavious - The Book Collection
- Clavilux 2000: Generative Music Visualization Comp...
- Larry Cuba's 'Calculated Movements'
- Current reading
- Ikea use augmented reality
- Reply from The British Library #2
- Reply to The British Library
- Reply from The British Library
- Cymatics in 3D
- Augmented Reality tutorial
- Amsterdam Library #2
- Amsterdam Library #1
- ▼ March (35)