22 April 2010

Another proposed internal image

















Above is a continuation of the idea of visually disrupting an image of the space to convey a suggestion of how noise exists there. Again, this is using the same angular grid pattern. (I'm quite liking the line of the applied geometry following that of the escalator.)

I'm also currently favouring the idea of not using any images of either people or books within this. I think that the images then become about an overview of a space and possibly have the objectivity that I mentioned when discussing my thoughts on axonometric views. I also believe that the lack of visitors within the illustrations makes them an ideal accompaniment to the CD: at least with regards to the sounds that fill these voids having no definition as to their root cause. The way I see it, this should then leave it open to interpretation and require more personal investment by the viewer/listener.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Contributors

Followers