01 April 2010

Discarded track 1 visualization idea














This idea isn't really working for me but it was just a bit of playing around to see how documentation of the environment coupled with visualizations of the sound might come together to give an impression of noise within the space. The bars represent the processed version of track one - or 2'03" as it is now known.

I have some more abstract images that I might try alongside the visualizations. I'm feeling it has to get beyond the figurative for it to be truly suggestive of what is a completely different sense to seeing. I've already pointed it out to Nicky (as I thought its layout was relevant to her project), but the Tomato book 'Process' is a bit of an influence right now as it has this visceral quality to it that I'd like to try and emulate here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Contributors

Followers