10 April 2010

Layout for Virtual Worlds Research update









I've finished the layout for the Virtual Worlds research book. I'll print it off tomorrow (should there be enough ink in the machine to complete it). It's actually over three metres in length with a file size of more than 275 Mb. If that all goes according to plan, I'll have to fold it before making and applying the front and back cover. I'm also trying to think of a way of keeping it together for when it is handed in. I might just submit it in an envelope so that it doesn't end up eventually looking like the Andrex puppy got hold of it. Unless I can think of something better.

I think this part of the project was actually supposed to be more of a sketchbook but I thought I'd use the opportunity to develop some ideas regarding book design/layout prior to starting the final piece for the main module.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Contributors

Followers