16 April 2010

Idle

I'm trying to do some work on this main project every day which probably explains why there have been so many blog posts of late. That said, today I've been working on my Statement of Intent for the Virtual Worlds module before fixing up a shed on the allotment (pictured).

Dave also popped over this morning which was good. He has done loads of quality work despite having a lot on elsewhere. We ate some pastries.

Anyway, I've realised that there are four weeks left of this semester and there's still a lot that I have to finish. Tonight, though, I'm going to see Kick-Ass. Oh, and I've got the Syntax font now.

5 comments:

  1. 4 WEEKS!!! I do not have time to be on your blog! pastries sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is four weeks, isn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kick-Ass was really good, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the etched glass on the green house - very Cheshire Set Danny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's an old shower screen that had been chucked away.

    ReplyDelete

Archive

Contributors

Followers